The acute patient; from the call till the patient leaves the clinic
Jessica is a Registered Veterinary Nurse currently working in the UK as part of the intensive care unit at Dick White Referrals. Shortly after qualifying as an RVN in 2013, Jessica was given the opportunity to work at Northwest Veterinary Specialists referral hospital. It was during her time working there as part of the inpatient care team and the internal medicine team that she developed a passion for emegency and critical care. Over the past 5 years, Jessica har achieved a Vets Now emergency and critical care certificate, and in October last year passed her Veterinary Technician Spcialist exams in emegency and critical care.
Outside of work Jessica enjoys hiking, going to the gym and spending time socialising with friends.
Kursemner lørdag 9. november
Starter klokken 9
1. The acute patient part 1: Triage, shock paramenters and sepsis. Treatment including fluid treatment, analgesia and other medications.
2. The acute patient part 2: Monitoring the acute in-patient
3. Gastric torsion; from the phone call till sending the patient home
4. The blocked cat; from the phone call till sending the patient home
5. The vomiting and/or diarrhoea patient: from the phone call till sending the patient home
6. The dog and cat in labour; from the phone call till sending the patient home
7. The seizuring animal; from the phone call till sending the patient home. Pain assessment and what to look for.
* med forbehold om at det kan gjøres endringer. Detaljert kursprogram vil også bli publisert på VVFs facebookside.
9. november 2019
Radisson Blu Royal Hotell, Bryggen